Comprehensive digital solution to manage
the Covid-19 crisisand regain control of the pandemic
Tool designed by and for managers, both public and private, for the comprehensive management of the Covid-19 crisis, with real-time data reporting and visualization for informed decision-making, protecting health.
DIGITIZATION & AUTOMATION
- Direct access to test results, vaccination, and immunity control.
- Comprehensive data traceability, ensuring the reliability of the information.
- Tools and applications designed to prevent data fraud.
- Allows digitizing and automating the vaccination and clinical diagnosis chain.
- Data integration: own data and from any external database.
- Real-time monitoring with tracking indicators and automatic alerts.
REAL TIME DATA
- Control panel to manage the platform and visualize the structured data.
- Data updated in real time.
- Real-time monitoring and visualizing the status of employees or groups.
- Advanced, secure and scalable platform.
- Compliance with the highest data protection standards (HIPAA/GDPR).
- Usefulness in multiple areas (governments, companies, events, airports, tourism).
- Key element for a safe economic recovery.
Comprehensive traceability of the Covid-19 value chain: vaccine logistics, vaccination campaign and testing.
Full traceability of transport logistics, cold chain, delivery and use of vaccines from entry into the country to the end user.
Automated management of the vaccination campaign and associated testing, monitoring the longitudinal immunity of the population.
AQReader© allows real-time digitization and storage of data from rapid antigen test campaigns.
Our platform connects directly to the laboratories to digitize and store in real time the data of tests carried out.
Centralization, integration and analysis of information in real time for its visualization in selected KPIs.
What makes us different?
Automation and efficiency.
Control of the situation.
Cost-efficient based on needs.
Clear and efficient management protocols.
Continuous monitoring and traceability.
Lack of knowledge about casuistry and epidemiology.
Lack of knowledge about the tests carried out.
Lack of immunity traceability.
Ignorance of real risk.
No clear action protocols.
Incapacity to monitor.