Circular-Lab digitizes the molecular diagnosis of cancer, acting as a link between the industry.
THE PATIENTMolecular biology makes it possible to identify the specific genetic mutations that cause a patient’s cancer, and the development of treatments directed at these mutations, which are more effective against the disease.
THEIR TREATMENTThe development of precision medicine requires greater integration and visibility of key data for treatment, which facilitates the rapid identification of patients with specific mutations to accelerate the validation and administration of these targeted drugs.
Why an Oncology Platform?
PRECISION MEDICINE, A DISRUPTIVE CHANGE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Cancer treatment is increasingly personalized.
- The identification of specific mutations or biomarkers of the patient’s cancer by means of molecular diagnostic techniques increasingly determines the selection of treatment.
- The implementation of precision medicine radically modifies the structure of the sector and the position of its actors. Data and information take a central role.
- Market access structures, and sales and marketing strategies of pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies urgently need to adapt to this new reality.
DIGITIZATION, CONNECTION AND ACCESS TO DATA
- Facing this paradigm shift, we find that most of the diagnostics data is not connected or structured, linked to the medical record, and hospitals and industry work in internal and external silos.
- Precision medicine requires greater integration at all levels between the different actors to validate, approve and administer these new targeted treatments.
- There is no level of digitization, centralization or integration of data and actors involved in the treatment that facilitates the implementation of precision medicine.
- This has consequences at multiple levels, especially for the patient to receive the right treatment at the right time for their disease. Our objetive Improve efficiency in the cancer diagnosis and treatment chain, adding value to all the actors involved and impacting patient treatment.
Improve efficiency in the cancer diagnosis and treatment chain, adding value to all the actors involved and impacting patient treatment.
- Global connectivity platform that integrates the main actors involved in the treatment.
- Key players connected by the platform: pathologists, doctors, professional societies, industry, opinion groups, quality bodies, government agencies, etc.
- Intelligent database that digitizes and centralizes oncological biomarker data from multiple cancer indications in multiple countries, types of markers, time to results, positivity rates, etc.
- Data of the equipment with which the oncological biomarker tests are carried out in each hospital or laboratory in which we collect the response data.
- Interoperable platform that facilitates access to essential information for all actors involved in cancer treatment.
What’s in it for each player?
FOR THE PATIENT AND GROUPS OF PATIENTS
FOR PHYSICIANS AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Avoid human error by automating data collection and structuring, ensuring the reliability of the key results to determine patients treatment.
- Access to the best treatments by Inclusion in clinical trials of drugs in development for the specific mutations of their disease.
- Access to country data for comparative analysis, continuous improvement and consensus on cancer treatment protocols and strategies.
- Information structured in a reliable and auditable way for high-level scientific disclosures and publications.
FOR THE LABORATORY
FOR THE INDUSTRY
- Verification and real time monitoring the activities and processes in the diagnosis chain in a transparent and auditable way.
- Access to data and structured information for quality policies and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates the automatic identification of patients with specific mutations, accelerating recruitment and reducing clinical trials time.
- Access to key information in real time for adaptive marketing strategies and taking informed proactive measures based on audited and verifiable data.